– Went to Mobtown for Square dancing. It was so much fun! Saw a friend as well. Made me happy.
– Called my insurance company about a prior authorization that I asked my doctor to place (“I want a brand-name drug that is 100 times more expensive then its generic version on other subscribers’ cost”). Found out that there was no need for a PA. Gosh…
– I fully recovered my iTunes MP3 library. I’ve never purchased music for years. I canceled Spotify; I am moving to Google Music.
– Called Amazon to get a replacement for a package disappeared on its way. The representative repeated that the item will be delivered tomorrow; I asked how she knows. She did not know. Her supervisor placed a replacement order and gave me a refund for the item. Confused.
– More than few computer parts are malfunctioning. Sending them back for replacements under warranty. I hate technology.
– Matthew 14; I try to work really hard to get what I want. It’s probably not a good strategy.